CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Update on children's book

You might be wondering, what ever happened to that children's book Emily said she wrote? If you have no clue what I'm talking about, here's the original post.

Now, I can honestly say that I did write one, and it wasn't just an illusion brought on by my concussion:) The day after I wrote it, I polished it up, added in some words that were missing, and voila! I can't believe how easy it was.

That's not to say it's good, because I'm not sure. I think it is, but I'm a little biased. The only thing I truly care about is that Audrey ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT. Every time I read it to her, she giggles and laughs and acts like it's the best thing she's ever heard. So, maybe I'll try to get it published (probably will at least try), maybe not, but now I can share this book with Audrey again one day and explain to her how she and her daddy inspired it. How I've been trying to write some fiction worth reading for a while now, and after a walk with her and Matt through the yard, I was able to do it in one day. It makes me happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment