CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So frustrated!

We're leaving for the beach today, so you can imagine all the stuff we had to do yesterday. Pack, which is especially daunting since I've never packed for Audrey, do laundry, run errands...you know the drill. Yes, we were procrastinators, for the most part. I'm usually not, but I've been so sick lately that I've been lucky to get through the day. I know, I'm having a pity party. You're all invited, by the way.

For the past few days, Audrey has been an absolute angel. We have been on the go ever since Matt got off work for the summer, and she's just gone along for the ride. She's been off schedule, we fed her at the mall twice in the last few days (among other hideous things:), and it didn't faze her at all.

But yesterday. OH MY WORD. She whined all. day. long. I'm not exaggerating. Matt went outside to cut the grass in the morning, and when he came back in, I guess he noticed how worn-out I looked. He said, "Has she been like this all morning?" I said yes, as a matter of fact. He gave me a look of heartfelt sympathy. Which I deserved. Ugh. It's like the freaking four-month wakeful all over again. Dang it!

And she got plenty of sleep the night before last. I posted that she slept until 9 am, which was almost 11 1/2 hours! Unbelievable! So why the heck was she being such a pill yesterday? Matt tried to get her to nap several times, and he was unsuccessful for the most part. At one point, as she lay on the bed (covered with newly-folded laundry), Matt looked over and she had a clean pair of my panties in her mouth. Chewing on them. Yes, it's very important to know they were clean;)

So, is she starting to teethe? If this is what it's like, I'm going to have to be institutionalized. My PPD/PPA can't handle this overload. Please, God, take pity on us during our road trip today. I'd like to arrive at our destination with part of my sanity intact, at least the part that I have left. I must focus on this: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
http://funtimedesignes.com/shoredrive/images/myrtle-beach-big.jpg 

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment