CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I think I just wrote a children's book...

Yeah, I know. Weird. I've wanted to write one for a long time, ever since my nieces were born. After reading some of their books, I thought, I can do that. And I actually tried writing one about Beth, but I never finished it. I think I have the rough draft of it around here somewhere. It just never quite came together.

But this morning, I had a fabulous idea. It came to me after walking through the yard with Matt and Audrey yesterday. I'm not going to tell you the subject because you'll just steal it; I know you people;)

Here's a hint:

http://www.wildmanstevebrill.com/JPEG%27S/Plant%20Web%20Images/DandelionSeedhead.jpg

Intrigued? I would be. It's still a rough draft and not finished, but I'm excited. I could have it bound and printed for Audrey. It's something I could leave behind, you know? Which has suddenly become very important for me, to leave something, a legacy of some kind.

Well, the babe needs to be soothed to sleep, so gotta go. More on the book later, I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment