CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 13 of blog challenge

Favorite photo of myself:

Obviously, I can't choose just one. So I'll go with a Before Audrey shot and an After Audrey shot.

Here is just one of the many photos I love from our wedding day. David had obviously already ditched his tux jacket (it was soooo hot).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I liked that our photographer took some "fun" shots instead of everything being so stuffy and boring.

And here's one after we got home from the hospital with Audrey.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can't see her face very well, but I think that David and I are positively glowing.

I'm surprised I was able to narrow it down to two. When I was looking for these pics, I came across all the ones of Audrey as a newborn. David and I looked at them, alternately getting teary-eyed and laughing. Such treasured memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment