CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Soap Quote #1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First, let me just say that I don't let Audrey watch TV, just an occasional video. (I'm not judging you if you do, promise). But frequently, her lunchtime happens to coincide with a soap opera I've "watched" since I was about 13, Days of Our Lives. I put "watched" in quotes, since you can basically watch one show every six months and be caught up. If you're a soap fan, you know what I mean.

So sometimes, while Audrey and I are eating lunch, I listen to the show. I am perfectly aware of how ludicrous the plots are, so I decided to add a few crazy quotes from it to my blog from time to time for amusement. So, here we go...

Man who's just been paid to break into a house to scope it out: I got in.
Vivian, who paid him to do it: Well? What did you find?
Man: I can tell you this. They have a jail cell in their basement.
Vivian: Doesn't everyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment