CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Aliases

Okay, so I'm tired of using fake names in my blog. It requires effort, and there are slip-ups all the time, even though I usually catch them. I'd rather put my limited energy to use somewhere else.

I've not shared my blog address with many people I know...I'm not sure why, except that I wanted somewhere I could vent about my sister-in-law. Turns out, though, she's become a non-issue in my life, thank God. And if I decide to tell people I know about my blog, they're going to be extremely confused by the names! So here we go.

Audrey = Audrey (I think her name's so beautiful, I couldn't change it:)
Matt = David
Elizabeth (oldest niece) = Gracie
Nichole (youngest niece) = Katie
and Noah, my brother = Owen. That was the boy name I liked when I was pregnant.

Oh yeah, and I'm Heather, not Emily. I'm going to have to figure out how to change that. Whew...I feel much better now. I could never be in the CIA, obviously. I'd squeal before they shoved the first bamboo shoot under my fingernails.

0 comments:

Post a Comment