Hey, I remembered this week! I've just had my PMS tea, and I feel ready to write this. Let's go! I'm thankful for:
1) the aforementioned PMS tea. It rocks. And it keeps me from wanting to hurt someone, which is always a plus.
2) our mortgage payment going down. This means....and I can hardly type it, because my eyes are tearing up with joy...we can afford for Merry Maids to come once a month. Hallelujah, praise God. You might be thinking, You're a SAHM and you're going to have maids come in? You got that right, sister. I have FMS, so I can't do most cleaning, per my doctor. If you don't like it, bite me:)
3) Audrey's photo shoot going so well yesterday. We got some AWESOME shots, and she's just beautiful. Look at her:
4) Matt's biopsy being benign. He had a tumor removed from his leg a week and a half ago, and we got the test results yesterday.
5) the Baby Einstein San Diego Zoo DVD, which keeps Audrey occupied while I have my breakfast.
So tell me, what are you thankful for today?