CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

And that's one of the many reasons I married him

Let me start with a bold statement; if you didn't marry a man with a sense of humor, you are in for a long haul. Unless, of course, you have no sense of humor, in which case I'm not sure why you're reading this blog. You should be off doing something productive with your time, like finding a cure for diabetes or something.

Back to the sense of humor. Matt's alarm kept going off this morning, and honestly, it was driving me a little crazy. I had problems sleeping last night (shocker), and this alarm issue is just too much. The snooze button over and over and OVER again...never mind. This is in praise of my husband, so let me switch gears.

After it went off a couple of times, I touched him on the shoulder and said, "You can turn it off now. I'm awake." I had to tell him more than once, since he uses a C-Pap machine and can't hear or be heard very well.

A few minutes later, he turned over and patted me gently on the head. I was thinking, What is he doing? He must be dreaming. I said, "What?"

Then I finally understand his words, garbled by his sleep mask: "I'm hitting my snooze button."

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. Love this man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment