CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Domino Effect

My life since May 13 has kind of been a blur. Here's a short recap:

1)Thursday, May 13: fell and hit head on the floor (see previous posts for details); diagnosed with viral sinus infection by allergist,

2) Friday, May 14: Went to the ER that night because of some disturbing symptoms; diagnosed with concussion and sinus infection,

3) Wednesday, May 19: Migraine started, mild at first,

4)Friday, May 21: Migraine from Hades (complete with aura), accompanied by mucho vomiting, which led to slight dehydration,

5) Since Friday: Multiple migraines, or the same one just coming and going.

This has been a nightmare! Seriously. I have faithfully followed the BRAT diet since Friday, until yesterday. I tried some crab cakes and mashed potatoes, which seemed pretty mild. Wrong! I got sick again.

Today, I'm fighting a migraine once again. This. has. to. stop. I have a 5 1/2 month-old to take care of, for Pete's sake. This is getting old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment