CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

For the past 3 days, Audrey has gone down for her 2nd nap as usual, but then she's slept through the night. I'm getting a little worried, but David assures me it's just the teething. She has at least one molar coming in, and I know it's hurting her. The last time she was teething, she slept a lot, too, but this just seems strange.

The first night, I was really thrown off by it. I laid her down around 4:15, and I heard her in there talking to her bear and playing for about an hour. David got home, and she was asleep. We got ready for bed, and she was still asleep. I had only dressed her in a sleeveless onesie that day, but it got very cool that night, so we didn't know what to do. (She's been sleeping in lightweight pajamas with long sleeves and pants).

We finally decided to put a blanket over her. She's never had a blanket in the crib, so I was a little leery of it, but I did it anyway. She never even moved when I went in there to cover her up. I got up in the middle of the night and covered her up again. She slept until about 7:30 the next day.

And the pattern continues. She hasn't had dinner for the past 3 nights. If this happens again tomorrow, I'm calling the doctor on Monday. Maybe I'm paranoid, but this seems strange. Although, I have to admit that she's been acting strange ever since this tooth started coming in. The temper tantrums...yikes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment