CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Leave of Absence

Wow. I have not posted since October 28. Almost five months...almost half a year. That's crazy. I did take a class that took up some time in the fall, but that's not the reason. I have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), and it's terrible. I always get so excited for fall, for a break from the crazy heat around here. And I love Halloween. This year was no exception. We took Audrey to pick out a pumpkin, we decided she'd be a ladybug, and she was absolutely adorable.

Every year, though, I start to feel "flattened". That's the only way to describe it. I just have no energy, but some of that is how the weather affects my fibro. I can stave off the blues through Christmas, usually, but January and February are the cruelest months for me, by far.

But it's starting to warm up here, and I'm feeling a little better. So we'll see if I can get back to blogging.

1 comments:

Post a Comment