CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chaos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had an appointment with the chiropractor the other day, and when I got home, no one was there to greet me at the door. That usually means that things aren't going quite so smoothly.

The first thing I saw was Audrey, naked as a jaybird, her hair soaking wet, running around the house. Adorable, I thought. I love it when she does that.

Then I saw Matt, who was looking a little harried. It turns out that Audrey, who was only wearing a shirt and diaper when I put her down for a nap, had taken off her diaper and peed all over the place. Even all over her lovey (the horror). So, Matt was trying to get everything washed and dried, especially the lovey, before she went to sleep.She'd done this before, but it was a while ago, so I thought she'd outgrown it.

And as much as I felt bad for Matt, who'd had a rough day already, I couldn't help but smile inwardly. Because I'm so glad my life is like this now, so unpredictable and filled with moments like these. So thankful for our little family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment