My health has been a struggle lately, so I will count my blessings today. Here we go:
1. My adorable little girl, one of the reasons I motivate myself to get out of bed every day, despite the debilitating pain,
2. My awesome husband, who recently wrote to FMS specialists all over the country to ask for their help with my situation,
3. My massage therapist, Thea, who is actually coming to my house to give me a massage today. Matt can't take me, and I can't handle the hour of driving it would entail to get to her office. When Matt told her about it, she offered to come here. Did I mention she lives in another state and had to juggle her day around me? Amazing...
4. My MIL, who regularly offers to come help with Audrey when she knows Matt will be late,
5. My mom, who asks me each and every day how I am...and she actually cares about the answer,
6. That I finished writing a paper for my class that's due this week, even though it involved a lot of staring at the computer screen and took HOURS longer than it should have, and
7. That I could write this post today, since I haven't been able to blog for so long. And I miss it.