CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Build-a-Bear

Mom wanted to get my nieces and Audrey an animal from Build-a-Bear for Valentine's Day. We did this last year, too, the weekend before Valentine's. We decided to go this past weekend so it wouldn't be too crowded. Puh-lease. That place was packed full of people.

And so many rude kids! Three little girls, who were in line behind Owen, actually pushed him out of the way so they could see the selection of animals. Unbelievable. Somebody asked where their parents were, but I didn't see them anywhere (big surprise).

I think Audrey enjoyed it, although she was overwhelmed. That place is so hot, it's ridiculous. I'm the most cold-natured person I know, but I knew from last year that I was going to be miserable. Even with a short-sleeved shirt, though, I was roasting. I could never work there; what a nightmare. The lights are so bright, it's so loud, and I feel like I'm teaching again when I'm in there. ::shudder::

Audrey got a really cute dog, though, and he has a magnet in his mouth and one paw so he can "blow kisses". Here he is.

Adorable. So I guess it was worth it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Brianna said...

She looks so, so grown up in this picture! What a beautiful little girl you have.

Post a Comment