CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Vintage birthday

Last year, when Audrey's 1st birthday party rolled around, I was depressed. Darned seasonal affective disorder. I got all excited about planning it around October, but by the time it came, I was not enthused. It was still a great party, though.

I wasn't even blogging then, which I love to do. I think it was 3-4 months that I went without blogging. But all that has changed now (more on that later).

Audrey's 2nd birthday party was Saturday. Before I share those pics, I've decided to share some vintage pics from last year, since I didn't post any then. We had a ladybug theme, by the way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And one of my favorites.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment